and a happy new Year !
Our TOTAL Feuerschutz Staff wish YOU and YOUR family Merry Christmas and a happy NEW YEAR !
Easily inflammable Christmas decorations like e.g. festive decorated Christmas trees represent fire risk while inappropriate handling.
- Set up freshly hit or stored Christmas trees
- The size of the Christmas tree is to be selected clearly smaller than the room height
- Dry branches and trees if possible remove
- Select a stable and safe location
- Use only examined and suitable Christmas tree stands
- Hold sufficient distance to furnaces, heating elements, doors as well as easily inflammable furnishings (curtains, television, pad furniture etc.)
- Avoid from easily inflammable tree decoration; no miracle candles in and over the Christmas tree should be attached
- The area should be able to be left in the case of fire safely
- Not dripping off and non-combustible, not-fusible, stable candle owners or - stands
- No candles directly under branches
- Never leave burning candles with children and animals unsupervised
- Do not overheat Safety devices, examine connections and lines on possible damages and if available, do not use
- Use only VDE examined electrical devices
Fire extinguishing agents and fire extinguisher
- Suitable fire extinguishing agent, water bucket e.g. filled, better a fire extinguisher with foam or water
- The location of the delete devices is to be given to all family members and visitors